On November 27th, Yale New Haven Hospital will celebrate #GivingTuesday – a global day of giving back fueled by generous people like you! You can be the light for children and adolescents challenged by mental and behavioral health issues that are being treated in our programs.
One in five young people in the U.S. suffers from a mental health condition. And chances are someone you know, or even someone in your family, is affected. You can help make time in the hospital a little bit brighter for these vulnerable kids by making your #GivingTuesday donation in support of our pediatric and adolescent psychiatric services.
- Comfort room needs: Soothing lighting, bean bag chairs and sound system
- For learning and discovery: Tablets, journals for writing, e-reader and speaker
- Distraction items: Art supplies, DVDs, gaming system and games
- Basic needs: hair brush/comb, toiletries
- Learning essentials: books, backpacks, composition notebooks , pens, pencils and lunchbox
- Every day attire: clothing, pajamas, socks and underwear
- Distraction items: games, playing cards, DVD’s and art supplies