Donate Goods and Services
Yale New Haven gladly accepts donation items for infant, toddler, pre-school and adolescent patients. The Office of Development can provide you with a complete listing of age-appropriate items as well as additional information.
For more information about donating to Yale New Haven or for a complete listing of guidelines please contact the Office of Development at 203-688-9644 or via email at email@example.com.
Please Note: Following infection control guidelines is critical in a hospital setting. To protect the patients at YNHCH, we can only accept new items (ie., stuffed animals).
Helpful Guidelines and Forms
Following infection control guidelines is critical in a hospital setting. To protect our patients, we can only accept new items. When purchasing or making toys for our patients, please be aware that we cannot accept the following:
• Used toys and stuffed animals
• Toys stuffed with shredded foam, small pellets or beans. Look for items with fabric or solid foam
• Toys with small or detachable parts (such as button eyes) that could be removed and swallowed or inhaled
• Electrical, spark-producing or friction-producing toys
• Movie tapes in VCR format
• Fragile toys that can break into small pieces with sharp edges
• Toys made of glass or brittle plastic
• Toys with sharp edges or protrusions
• Toys or craft kits with toxic or lead-based paints, latex or glues
• Toys with parts that can pinch fingers or pull hair
• Medical toys and games as these may arouse fear and cause misconceptions
• Toy guns and other violent toys
• Latex or rubber balloons or toys that are made of these substances
Please note: We do accept Mylar balloons.
All donated items must be new and unwrapped.
Your thoughtfulness and generosity are very much appreciated. To arrange for a date and time to bring your donation into the hospital, or if you should have any questions, please contact Morgan Bocciolatt at 203-680-7129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for donating to Yale New Haven Hospital.